Showing your work
The importance of Google reviews cannot be understated. Not only do they show potential customers the great experience happy customers had, but they also help legitimize your business.
Customers are more inclined to trust a well-frequented business, so encourage your current customers to leave a review when you’ve finished their service.
It’s also important to note that negative reviews are not the end of the world. No single business has had a great interaction with every single customer; that’s the cost of doing business. A couple of negative reviews not only keep you and your business account but also help prove that you’re not faking all your good reviews.
Google reviews aren’t just for the customer; they are just as useful for the business as well. With Google reviews, you can:
– Leave reviews on other local businesses
– Reply to reviews left on your page
– Connect with your community
Google Reviews: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Google reviews allow customers and patrons to talk about their experience with your business. This means that you’ll have some people leaving rave reviews about your fantastic service, and you’ll have people complaining that their standards weren’t met. You may also get people trolling you who have never done business with you.
Don’t worry! There are ways to handle all of these reviews:
– Say thank you – reply to kind reviews thanking people for their reviews and wishing to see them again soon. It’s good customer service, and it shows other’s the type of business that you run. You should also respond to negative reviews and thank them for their feedback – if they’re really unhappy, you can ask them to contact you directly to resolve the matter.
– Call out bogus reviews – if someone leaves a review and they’ve never been in contact with your business, reply saying so.
There are only two ways to have a review deleted: if the poster deletes it themselves or if the business flags it as inappropriate with Google. Remember, Google takes these things seriously, and if it looks like the review is legitimate and not fake, they won’t remove it.
The most important thing to remember is that your response to the good, the bad, and the ugly reviews tell potential customers a lot about who you are and how your business operates.
To give your customers the option of leaving you a Google review, you can get set up by going to Google my Business and creating an account, and it’s simple to do.